Animal Omega is a full spectrum, comprehensive essential fatty acid (EFA) product uniquely formulated for the serious strength athlete and lifter including EPA, DHA and CLA, providing much-needed healthy and absolutely essential fats to a dedicated iron athlete’s lean and clean protein and carbohydrate-heavy nutritional program.Read more
Animal Omega is a full spectrum, comprehensive essential fatty acid (EFA) product uniquely formulated for the serious strength athlete and lifter. Animal Omega comes enhanced with sesamin, along with a precise, controlled, pre-dosed ratio of n-3 and n-6 fatty acids including EPA, DHA and CLA, providing much-needed healthy and absolutely essential fats to a dedicated iron athlete’s lean and clean protein and carbohydrate-heavy nutritional program.
- The Complete Cardiovascular Support Vitamin Stack*
- Supports Metabolism, Hormone Production, And Cardiovascular Health*
- Blend of EPA, DHA and CLA
- Single serving includes daily dose of omega-3 and omega-6 EFAs
- Animal products are designed to be stacked for maximum benefits - please see other products below
Essential fatty acids, made famous in the mainstream by the popularity and proliferation of fish oil supplements for general health, have numerous benefits for weightlifters including enhancing metabolism and bettering body composition, improving cardiovascular health, optimising natural hormone production and fighting training-related inflammation which can dramatically benefit joint health and function. Few supplements can be so beneficial for serious lifters in so many ways.
A single serving of Animal Omega includes a robust daily dose of omega-3 and omega-6 EFAs, including an array of fish oils (salmon, cod liver, herring, anchovy, mackerel, sardine) and old school bodybuilding staples like flax, safflower, and borage oil. In one conveniently pre-dosed pack, you get all of the powerhouse EFAs you need (the kinds your body can't manufacture) to supplement your whole food-diet, to stay healthy while growing and performing optimally.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Often bought with