BPI's Best Glutamine™ contains 6 advanced forms of glutamine for a faster recovery, increased energy, and overall improved health & wellness. Best Glutamine™ speeds up recovery time so you can get back in the gym at full force.Read more
BPI's Best Glutamine™ contains 6 advanced forms of glutamine for a faster recovery, increased energy, and overall improved health & wellness. Glutamine is an important amino acid that crucial for optimal athlete performance. When building muscle, having a supplement to prevent protein catabolism, or breakdown of proteins, is vital for maintaining and improving upon your physique. A solid recovery is also a vital component of fitness. Best Glutamine™ speeds up recovery time so you can get back in the gym at full force.
- Great tasting, easy-mix formula
- Supports immune response, intestinal health, lean muscle and faster recovery*
- Special formula contains 6 forms of Glutamine
- Supports Glycogen Replenishment And Lean Muscle*
- Support protein synthesis*
Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid (the building blocks for proteins) in the body, and this is one of the best supplements for promoting recovery and lean muscle building. Strenuous exercise can lower glutamine levels causing stress to the body and immune system, but with proper glutamine supplementation you can help your body recover and rebuild faster.
BPI Sports Best Glutamine is designed to prevent protein catabolism (the breakdown of muscle proteins) and support your efforts to train harder and longer. BPI Sports Best Glutamine combines 6 advanced forms of glutamine and is designed to promote a rapid rise in cellular glutamine levels and glutamine stores in muscle.
Six forms of Glutamine
- L-Glutamine - This most studied form of glutamine has been suggested to be effective and to be safe in doses up to 40 grams per day.*
- Glutamine AKG -Alpha-ketoglutarate, the carbon skeleton of glutamate and glutamine, is an intermediate compound in the Krebs cycle. AKG spares endogenous glutamine and increases glutamine synthesis and availability. Attaching AKG to glutamine is a more effective way of delivering AKG.*
- Glutamine Acid - One nature's most abundant amino acids and is the primary amino acid taken up into muscle , during rest and exercise. Supplementation with glutamic acid has shown positive effects on exercise performance.*
- N-Acetyl-L-Glutamine - A modified amino acid through acetylation of an amine group, this form of glutamine appears to offer a more stable source for supplementation.*
- Glutamine (as Oligopeptide-Enzymatic Technology) - Form bonds glutamine to other amino acids to form a peptide linked chain (Oligopeptide). The Oligopeptide form may act as a better transport vehicle to allow more efficient metabolisation, help increase bio-availability, onset time, and generally improve the efficacy of glutamine.*
- L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine - A dipeptide of glutamine and alanine. This form of glutamine is stable to both heat and acids, and is highly water soluble, thus increasing absorption.* Studies suggest this form of glutamine has the potential to improve exercise performance.*
Contains 50 servings.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.